Having a winter break in a Campervan here are a few tips to keep you on the road trouble free:
1) Check your doors and windows are not frozen before opening them as if they are it can cause damage to the rubber around the doors and windows
2) Check your windscreen is properly defrosted and that the wipers are not frozen to the screen
3) Ensure you have enough fuel to run the heating and to get you to your journey if you are caught by bad weather.
4) Check you Windscreen washer fluid is topped up and is mixed with Anti-Freeze
5) Consider packing Blankets, Thick sleeping bags, additional warm clothes and a shovel so you are well prepared.
We have Campervans on site so feel free to call and arrange to pop along and have a look around one at a time that suites. We have knowledgeable trained Campervan staff who can show you how everything in the vehicle operates and how to get the most out of the space available.
At Easirent Preston we also allow our Campervans to leave the UK so if you’re planning an international journey then do not hesitate to call Easirent to arrange your hire. We have a free phone number 0800 688 9869 to make booking a vehicle easy and convenient.
At the end of your holiday in our Campervan we would love to receive photos of your time in our vehicle. Email you pictures to Preston@easirent.com
To Book your Campervan hire Preston call Easirent on 01772 886 888 or just click on the link below: http://easicampervanhire.com/camper-van-hire-preston-lancashire Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest information on our new Campervans and Motorhomes.